1st weigh in (2 days early)

missyl

First off, just wanted to thank all of your for your kindess and support - as well as the good ideas! (loving the peppermint tea with chocolate shake idea!)

Anyhoo I started on monday, and I went in today for my first weigh in and supply of stuff. (Chemist doesn't open on weekends)

I lost 10 pounds! Am so happy, i couldn't believe it really. Even the chemist was surprised and weighed me again lol.

Okies now one thing about tiredness. This week as been good, surprisingly haven't been hungry - but the last 2 days I've been feeling kind of tired like I don't have any energy. Does this eventually go away? I'd like to be able to casually play some tennis with friends and go cycling, but I know in the first 2 weeks its not suggested.

But after that do people have more energy?

Thankies

Firstly, well done on the weight loss hun, fantastic result.

As for the tiredness, it will pass, I think its just your body's way of adjusting to such a strict regime. Go with the flow, and listen to what its saying to you x x x

Fantastic weight loss well done missy! As for the tiredness, Cheryl says it all xxx

well done to you,
i've started my excercising at the end of week 3 as i didnt have the energy before, just listen to your body and dont overdo it. good luck

Oh thats a great start....best of luck with the rest of diet!!

Well done... brilliant loss for starters xx

Well done Missy xxx

Well done hunni 10lbs is fab!!!!

Thanks everyone, for the encouragement and tips. Wasn't too tired today, hopefully next saturday I can play a nice game of tennis.

Smelled some yummy cooking today and it looked yummy, I had to remember all your wonderful stories to forget the food. Like you guys said, its just (hopefully) a few months of hard work to be fit and looking good!

Back