1st weigh in and all i can say is OMG!!!

donnac76

Well guys,
just got back from my 1st weigh in and i am in shock quite honestly!!
I have apparently lost a whopping 15.5lb
To say i am ecstatic is putting it mildly
:D:D:D

Holy smoke, that is an amazing loss :eek:
I'll bet it makes the first week all worth it now. Well done :)

That's amazing, well done you x

Thank you so much,i am really shocked and yes it has made this week so so worth it.i am raring to go for the next week :)

thanks guys,it certainly helps you want to carry on eh,shows all my spinning classes etc are working :)

Fan-Bloomin'-Tastic! Well done you, you must feel out of this world chick! That'll give a real boost - roll on next week! Keep up the good work. xXx

Oh my god - thats absolutely amazing

well done to you - it just shows you how much this diet suits you

keep it up - cant wait to hear how week 2 goes for you

Congrats

than you,i feel great yes,don't officially get weighed for 2 weeks now but have no intention of being naughty so hopefully will get a decent loss when i see my nurse again.x

thanks Donna,good name lol
yes indeed,will only be going by my own scales next week as have 2 weeks til see nurse for official weigh in but its most definitely spurred me on to keep at it, proves how much crap i ate i suppose,things will most definitely be changing when i do begin eating again in a few months.x

Congratulations! That's brilliant news :D

Whoopie Donna that's super duper tasic :D :D :D well done hunny xxxxxxxxx

Well done Donna, what a result! That's absolutely brilliant for you. Bet you are so chuffed and so you should be. Keep going now and I bet week 2 will be a great weigh in too!

thanks Catt and MiniB,if it wasn't for the advice on here especially when i was feeling so rough Monday i would have caved in,i am so glad i didn't,here's to the next couple of weeks!! :D

WOW...thats amazing!!!!! Well done x :)

thank you all so much,am still rather shocked to be honest and cant quite believe it,i was prepared to see 5 or 6lb off and wasn't hoping for any more than that as i didn't want to be disappointed,kinda blew that away i think lol.x

Absolutely fantastic!!! :happy036::happy096:

WooHoo!! Well done ... it's great how these weigh-ins keep you going ;) x

Back