1st Weigh In - Ave that!

Petemar

Wow, just back from my 1st weigh in and reached my rather ambitious target of 14lbs in the first week. It is actually day 9 (had some LT left over from last time), but still ecstatic as it had all gone to plan so far. This week I am going to start exercise again, I thought I would let my body adjust last week, so I am pushing hard to loose this gut with some workouts. I am actually more bothered about how I feel about myself and within myself, rather than the amount of weight I lose. Right now I still feel pretty much like I did when I started but as soon as the change in my body is obvious, then I will feel great too, and that shouldn't be too long now!...It is worth it!!

Well done, that's a great start! Keep it up :) x

Well done 9lbs is amazing :)

well done lady! I'm on day three and had forgotten all about the freezing cold hands when I'm on LT! birr!!!

Great news!! Well done x

WICKED!! :) You must be over the moon! :) x

That's a fab start, well done :) x

Excellent Petemar 14lbs in 9 days is very good going! Keep it up xx

Well done !! :)

One down. Well done.

Fantastic!!! X

really well done to you. thats a fabby loss

well done, your on the way x

Amazing results! I'm sure you will see the inches falling off soon and notice clothes getting baggy. Are you keeping note of your measurements as well as weight?

How did you manage to loose 14lbs in first 9 days, your post says you are starting exercise this week, did you drink like 4 litres of water a day or something?
I need to know your secret !! Lol

LOL, no secrets, the day before I started LT and got weighed in, I was on an all day drinking session for the Cheltenham festival. I think when I weighed in I was extra heavy due to all the Lager and takeaways I enjoyed the day before starting (carb overload). Last time I lost 11lbs in the first week, no tricks, so with it being day 9 I had my fingers crossed.

I do recommend drinking plenty of water though and obviously not to cheat if you can help it. I did my first run tonight and felt great, made sure I was hydrated before I went and when I got back drank another litre. All in all, I feel good and hope to lose average 7lb a week for the next 4 weeks, a big target but God loves a tryer!

Good luck everyone!

Back