1st weigh in :-D

ninababes

Gold Member
WOOHOOO i've lost 6lbs :-D i'm so happy i didn't think i'd lose so much as i'm on the 1200 plan and not SS so i'm made up just about to have a ceaser chicken salad for tea, and chugging down my banana tetra... I LOVE THIS DIET!!!!

congrats! wow thats a fab loss, especially on 1200. no wonder u r so chuffed. WELL DONE :D

Thankyou, i'm literally grinning from ear to ear :-D

ooo and u broke into having less than 100lb to lose, another milestone :D

oooo yes i never noticed that :-D what a GREAT day teehee i'm gonna be buzzing all night!!!

OOOO if anyones interested theres a meteor shower tonight 12am-4am it's apparently the best we've had in years!!

WOOHOOO i've lost 6lbs :-D i'm so happy i didn't think i'd lose so much as i'm on the 1200 plan and not SS so i'm made up just about to have a ceaser chicken salad for tea, and chugging down my banana tetra... I LOVE THIS DIET!!!!

Well done on the fab weight loss on 1200 plan!!! 6lbs. is fantastic!!!

I am doing 790 plan, started again:eek: this week and lost 5lbs. on it:)

oooo yes i never noticed that :-D what a GREAT day teehee i'm gonna be buzzing all night!!!

OOOO if anyones interested theres a meteor shower tonight 12am-4am it's apparently the best we've had in years!!

Thanks for that I hope we have clear skies tonight :innocent0001:

Love Mini xxx

well done to u too mini. xxxx

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

That is fantastic!!!!! Wow!!!!!! You must feel really motivated for your second week now. Well done!

know what u mean mini! im on day 4 and cannot wait to have the first week under my belt :D will help to motivate me for week 2 i hope lol

Well done Mini that's brilliant!!

I really hope there's clear skie i missed the last meteor shower they're so pretty, h2b just said ooo i wonder if it's the transformers landing lmao

yay what a fantastic loss hunny!!!

well done :)

know what u mean mini! im on day 4 and cannot wait to have the first week under my belt :D will help to motivate me for week 2 i hope lol

Having a week done gives you that bit more confindence...I feel much happier with myself also.

The sluggish feeling from too much carb overload is gone:p

Well done Mini that's brilliant!!

I really hope there's clear skie i missed the last meteor shower they're so pretty, h2b just said ooo i wonder if it's the transformers landing lmao

There is a blankette of cloud over the Ireland, up over Scotland and the west of the Uk and the North. So hopefully inbetween their might be a few pockets of clear skies.

Keep an eye on it on this link.

Weather Online UK - Current Weather and Forecasts Worldwide

WOW !! well done you - that is fantastic !!!:D

keep it up !

love

Debz xx

Well done to you both, fabulous losses!:party0049:

Hmmm well it's kinda clear skies here at the mo i'll just have to blow really hard and make the clouds puff away hehe

Thankyou everyone for the well wishes :-D

Well done to you both, fab losses :D

Back