1st weigh in results

corinne_j

I've lost 8lbs!!!! Yippeee :D:D:D That's more than my daughter weighed when she was born!

It's really spurred me on for a good week next week, especially now I've swapped my revolting soups for shakes :)

Fabulous loss, well done, onwards and downwards!

Georgie
x

I've lost 8lbs!!!! Yippeee :D:D:D That's more than my daughter weighed when she was born!

It's really spurred me on for a good week next week, especially now I've swapped my revolting soups for shakes :)

well done!! i made the same loss in my first weigh in tonite!! funny we have similar amounts to lose as well!! :D

i'm hoping that the first week was the hurdle and getting through that is the hardest part!! and oh my god i was so glad to see my CDC and stock up on all my favs!! i

i made the stupid mistake of leaving all the ones i didn't like to the end so today and yesterday has been crap food wise!!

Well done hun that's fantastic!!!

Super losses, well done x Heres to another week!

Hey Corinne_J and Rade. Congratulations on your fabulous first weeks losses!!! That is brilliant!!

Here's to another week! Keep up the great work :D

Wow!!!

More than half a stone in your first week!!!!! Well done both!!!

Keep it up and you will get to goal in no time at all!

Kerry-Ann

Well done babes! Thats fantastic!!!!! Keep it up!

Well done corinne_j:happy096:

8lbs!!! is brill and that is a very good way of looking at your weight loss:D Really gets 8lbs. into proportion!

Love Mini xxx

Well done girls - fab losses for your first week. Keep it up!

Well done, that's great stuff.

I'm on Day 9 now and can definitely say I feel a whole lot better than i did last week - so I'm hoping I'm over the worst now. Plus, I've only got shakes and soups that I really like this week, so that makes it more enjoyable too (know exactly what you mean about leaving the least favourite packs until last :D)

Anyway, good luck with week 2!

Back