1st weigh in, throughly deflated

woke up this morning, well i think i did, as i don't feel i've been to sleep at all.

just had 1lt of water

last night i treated myself and i had a caramel bar, which i bought to take with me on a day out, to have instead of a shake.

but i just wanted one last night, so i ate it.

enjoyed it actually

but today i'ts back to 3 shakes for me.

i will try, but i think if the loss isn't that good next week, i'll go back to ww

As paying £35 a week is a lot of money to just see a small loss and not be eating.

again i'm doing another nice tea of tuna fish, salad and homemade potato wedges, and i'll be having a soup.

heads is a mess now.

I know how you feel hun, the money is an issue to me to, after my first 3 dissapointing losses I was about ready to give in thought I could just about equal these losses on ww or sw, so was gonna give it a couple more weeks and see what happened but I changed my cdc (wont go into detail) and its been fab ever since. Stick to it hunni, like other people have said this diet can not fail.

So chin up and well done on 4lb loss.xxx

dont give up u got through week one...now prove to urself ya didnt do it for nothing. ull get a nice loss next week and even it up keep chin up xxx

Back