1st Weigh In Today - Nearly 4kg Lost

Neem

Hello all, I've had my first weigh in today and lost 3.75kg (8.3lbs). Can't wait for my second weigh in :eek: as I really hope the weight will start to drop off soon. I kind of hoped that I would loose at least 5.5kg but it's only the first week so hopefully it will pick up. The pharmacist said that I may need to be on the diet for 3 months :break_diet: I really hope that either the time will fly or I'll start loosing weight fast so I don't have to do it for so long....

BUT - am really happy that after several years of thinking about doing something properly to loose my weight I've finally took plunge last week and am here with you :)

Have a lovely weekend. Am gonna have a treat tomorrow morning; peanut flapjack with a black decaff ;-) Take care xoxo

Hi Neem

Thats a great start. The first week is usually the biggest loss, but its fine as each week you will lose more.
It shouldn't take too long, i've already lost 20lbs in four weeks. They reckon on average you should lose 14lbs a month. Stick with it.
Good luck for next week.
Emma x

Back