1st weigh in today!

Fabulous loss well done :)

great loss well done :)

Thanks 5stonetolose! I hope it does get easier, the odd days have been a bit tempting this week, but i'm trying very hard not to give in!

Hi Becci-boo, sorry for the delay, my laptop isn't working, so can only access the forum via my mobile, which is very annoying! My evening has been fine thanks. I must admit I do find evenings slightly challenging, but i'm trying to remain focused! I feel like a heffer as its my TOTM this week, i'm really worried that I might have put on a couple of lbs. How's it going for you?

Thanks 5stonetolose! I hope it does get easier, the odd days have been a bit tempting this week, but i'm trying very hard not to give in!

Hi Becci-boo, sorry for the delay, my laptop isn't working, so can only access the forum via my mobile, which is very annoying! My evening has been fine thanks. I must admit I do find evenings slightly challenging, but i'm trying to remain focused! I feel like a heffer as its my TOTM this week, i'm really worried that I might have put on a couple of lbs. How's it going for you?

hi blessedgirl. i feel more bloated now and i finished my period monday. well had my 3rd wi today and lost 0lbs well and truly gutted. i lost more when i had my period. i only cheated on one lousy pork chop. i give up. anyway enough of my moaning how are you and how are you doing. the evenings will get easier honest. x

Well done that is a great loss for your first week...keep it up x

Hi Becci-boo, sorry to hear about your 3rd weigh in, but fingers crossed for next week, you've come so far already! do you think it had anything to do with the pork chop? Would it really affect your weight loss?

Thanks Chelle S and Leluna!

Hi Becci-boo, sorry to hear about your 3rd weigh in, but fingers crossed for next week, you've come so far already! do you think it had anything to do with the pork chop? Would it really affect your weight loss?

Thanks Chelle S and Leluna!

don't think it would affect it, as it had no carbs. i really don't know well hope a better WI next week. :)

Back