1st weigh in today!!!!

Well done you, I lost 7.5 on my first week as well, it's amazing though isn't it as I feel like I've not stopped eating lol, I weigh in tomorrow for my 3rd week, hoping for at least 1.5 then that is the first stone gone FOREVER :)))))))

Thank you!! It is amazing....I've always been sceptical in the past, having tried it a couple of times before and not really got anywhere. I never really understood the importance of eating the superfree foods before though!! Hope you are all enjoying it too and seeing good losses! :) xx

I'm not 100% sure but I would imagine you get extra healthy extras at least. I don't go to class regularly so have never been a target member. Someone will have posted it somewhere on here I'm sure lol

wow well done that's fab!

I haven't reached target, got a long way to go but when you do reach target the only thing that changes in the food is you can increase your Healthy Extras to whatever you feel works for you

Yep only 2lb to go. So pleased as this matches my previous best efforts but I really feel like t attitude has changed and I really think I can do it this time. Before I have always had the 'oh that's pretty much there, time to stop' attitude

Back