1st Weigh-In Tomorrow & TOTM

chiefbridesmaid

Silver Member
:cry:I joined SW last Thurs with my sister & i have been 100% food optimising the whole week. I was feeling so confident and really feel like ive lost weight up to today where my * came :cry::sigh:

Im so annoyed because my family are all like ooooohhh another diet, you never stick to anything, and kinda said my sister will lose loads on the first week and there was abit of a pause then they guessed id lose a couple of pounds.

So ive worked so hard 100% food everyday, i did 3 x 40min Walk/Jogs and tbh i was feeling really smug for tomorrow night because i didnt cheat and just wanted to prove them wrong but now ive got my * do you think i wont lose?? Im literally necking water here because im feeling so bloated and feel like ive just put on a stone :rolleyes:

Sorry for the rant, its good to tell ppl who dont know me how im feeling and my crazy fears.. i dont want them to say tomorrow i told you so :wave_cry:

First of all ignore people that say ohhhhh another diet blah blah blah. Just tell your leader its your totm if u do stay the same or gain but I think ull of at least lost 2! Dont get down think positive and look forward to your 1st WI. If it help it was my 1st WI yesterday and I was at the end of my totm and i still lost 4.5lbs xxx

Ah festivalfairy you have atleast given me hope :) I will tell my leader, i just cant handle listening to the others saying oh you didnt lose weight suprise suprise:(

My best friend (he may become possibly more) just told me on the phone that i dont need to lose weight and weight is not the most important thing in the world, and he thinks im great just the way i am.. was def a Bridget Jones moment i was :D He has strangely just given me the boost i need to keep going :eek:

I have one of those familys that always looks down like when i gave up smoking they were like u wont do it have a fag.......2 years on and not smoking :) Ive been on various diets, lost 3 stone and kept it off starting SW to lose my final 2 stone. Dont tell them if you stay the same just keep going cause u'll lose double next week xx

pah... to the rest of them do it for yourself !

It was also my first WI last week ( well i weighed after 5 days so may have been better after 7) and also my TOTM and i lost 2.5lbs that was Monday to friday ! it can be done hun... i have no idea how this diet works but it does..xx

How annoying but like the previous poster said you may still lose. Do drink plenty of water and just hold on to the fact that you know you deserve a good loss next week if you don't get it this week.

The best revenge to show your family is to end up being a SW success story.

You can and i am sure you will do it,

Good luck for tomorrow.

Teresa

yes good luck and if u dont get the loss your looking for this week u are sure to get it next week u aint doing this for family you are doing it for yourself u can do it if u want to :)

I actually find I'm heavier the week before it actually comes, not the week it arrives.
I'm sure with it being your first week on SW that you will lose loads hun, and if you don't, you know there'll be more next week.

Let us know how it goes! My SW Leader says that TOTM doesnt affect your weight loss/gain if you've been committed to the plan!

I know when I used ot have regular TOTM (I have endometriosis so non regular) and I was doing WW I used to managed to put on approximately 6lbs! Now since doing SW I have only ever once put 2.5lbs on and I didnt stick to the plan AT ALL and ate nothing but white bread all week!

If youve been really good - I say you'll have a loss!!! :D

Let us know how you go xx

I'm sure you did great, and don't worry if you have gained a little, your losses will catch up.

As for the lack of support from your family, don't listen to a word they say. It's not easy losing weight and I think it's a shame they aren't offering their full support. But you've got everyone here on Minimins to help, so I'm sure you're gonna do great

Kirsty x

Ah guys seriously your all so nice, made me feel great reading all of your posts thank you :thankyou: My weigh-in is at 7.30pm so il let you know how i get on, my Halo has been strangling me today :innocent0002:

Your right though, i am doing this for me, and not for them, i am so determined to work hard :character00115: and being a SW sucess will just prove them wrong!!!

Thanks everyone its so nice to have someone to talk to, i will post after my weigh-in x

Good Luck! Reading this just before your WI - I cant wait to hear how you've actually done x

Well.... how was WI? I get very bloated when its my star week and it is so disheartening especially when you have followed plan 100%, Like another poster said , try not to worry cos if you stick with it you are guaranteed a huge loss next weigh in. Its all just water weight too so not actual fat :)

:bliss:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost 7.5lbs!!!!!!

I honestly cant believe it i practically kicked my heels up in the air!!! :rotflmao: My leader said if im 100% then my * shouldnt effect my weight loss, had the second best loss in my class im actually in shock, so erm i guess SW does work then!! Thanks for all your support guys!!! :D

Oh and FYI i lost 0.5 more then my sis and i got a bloody well done from my family so im well chuffed :D xxxxx

that's a fantastic loss , well done !!! u was worrying for no reason , really well done :D woo

wow well done! it's my TOTM so like you I was dreading weigh in and lost 2.5lbs, yay for SW!

Back