1st weigh in tomorrow

paulaanne

First weigh in tomorrow morning anybody ever had a gain first week!i chose at weigh in not to know my weight as i hop on and off the scales and get very fed up if heavier then i would,nt bother going back and fail,i have been really good all week but feel heavier really nervous about weigh in :cry:

Try not to worry so much sweetie!
Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow.
And no matter what the result, DON'T GIVE UP, we're here for you if you need help.

Bet u won't have a gain . Once u stick to points u defo won't . Ur just unsure cause u don't know weight . Stick at it :) stick to points and it works x x. If u have a bad day just jump back on wagon next day and never miss weigh in

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks for your replys i,m not giving up this time i,m fed up of wearing stretchy dresses!i want to get back into my jeans and have my confidence back

That's brilliant keep them jeans in mind every time u feel like ur gonna fall off the wagon !!! I have dress here that I use to wear before I had kids 12 years ago lol I think it might come back into fashion lol so I'm gonna try my best to get myself back into it just in case ;-)

i will be disappointed if i have,nt lost i,m normally a couple bottles of wine a week girl!all i,ve had is 6 25ml vodka,s my body must wonder whats going on :jelous:

paulaanne said:
i will be disappointed if i have,nt lost i,m normally a couple bottles of wine a week girl!all i,ve had is 6 25ml vodka,s my body must wonder whats going on :jelous:

Lol mine too tonight I was so so good I only had 3 vodkas ;-). Although I didn't have enough points for one !! But I had a bad day today it was either 3 vodkas or a curry and a mars bar so I went with the vodka lol

hello well she of little faith lost 4.5lbs well chuffed and i felt so"heavy"glad i don,t know how much i weigh cause i really would,nt of gone i,m not even having a treat day i don,t want to go off track

Well done

Well done :D

paulaanne said:
hello well she of little faith lost 4.5lbs well chuffed and i felt so"heavy"glad i don,t know how much i weigh cause i really would,nt of gone i,m not even having a treat day i don,t want to go off track

Ye whoooooooo well done x x I had such a bad day today that I'm hoping for a sts on Tuesday !!! Raging cause I have been so good :-( gonna do loadsa exercise tomorrow to try and compensate lol

Well done you x

Back