1st weigh in tonight!!!

aaaahhhhhhhh!! 1st weigh in tonight. am really nervous!! am hoping for anything off!

will let you all know how i get on!! good luck for everyone else getting weighed tonight :)

Best of luck - Im in Belfast too!

Im off to get Weighed In tonight too, fingers Xd, Im also a fellow Belfastian (god we are everywhere)!!! LOL

Lost 1 measely pound this week, was so disappointed, I had an hour of that shitty cycle, you know the negativity, blah, blah, blah, no matter what my consultant or some of my classmates said to make me feel better, god love them, i was feeling what i was feeling and it just wouldnt go away. I dont really understand what I did wrong this week, maybe Im just going be one of those people who loses a small amount every week, I think Im the only one in my class that hasn't achieved my half stone goal. I have to stay positive from this point on, otherwise I wll just lose the plot, not the weight! Maybe I tried too hard, you know what I mean? Gonna chill out and be more philosophical about it, Im glad I got that off my chest!

Last edited:
Lost a huge 5.5 lbs this week!!! which is fab! but realistically i know im not going to lose this everyweek! I have a lot to lose anyway.

Mistyme - keep your chin up, the plan works - maybe vary your days - i stuck to extra easy all week. when i first joined it took me 6 weeks to get my half stone award.

I have a huge challenge this week - i have a formal to go to on saturday so a big 4 course meal AND loads of alcohol - ahhhh!

Thanks for that belfastchick, Im starting with a fresh approach this week and gonna mix and match my days, I didnt do EE for the first few weeks (cos I didnt really understand it) and managed to lose more and that was with having few nights out with alcohol. Some people on here have said they lose more on reds, some on greens, some on EE, so I think everybodys bodies are different and might just take me a while to find the plan that suits my metabolism etc. I had expectations last week, which I thought were achievable and realistic so felt a bit of a failure when didnt reach them, so this week, no expectations as long as I have a loss now I will be happy, good luck with your week

Back