1st weigh in tonight!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by moomintrolljen, 28 April 2010 Social URL.

1. moomintrolljen

moomintrolljen Will be thin god dammit!!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi people, I joined slimming world last year but with no real commitment ( just went with my sister and ended up gaining 7lb over 2 months!)
    Now however i am fully focused and determined to lose around 7 and 1/2 stones.
    Im 33 years old and have been overweight most of my adult life, tried every diet out there but always put the weight back on plus more!
    I have 3 beautiful children who deserve my attention more. I never go swimming, cycling etc with them due to my weight.
    I joined last week, 21st April an I have stuck to the plan 100% and im hoping for a loss at the scales tonight.
    I would love to share your journeys with you and also get your tips, help and support....
    Wish me luck guys!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Going2be*fab*at40

Going2be*fab*at40 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    8st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st1lb(-0.8%)
    Diet:
    Fabulous Slimming World
    I do hope that tonight goes really well for you!

What a fantastic reason for wanting to do this - has this made it easier to stick to the plan?

Good place to be for support and advice - I use it daily for my inspiration, but also to learn new things and to keep myself on track.

Fingers crossed for you!

4. moomintrolljen

moomintrolljen Will be thin god dammit!!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Aww thanks so much.
    Yeah I think as the summer comes around again and the kids wanna have fun and the thought of vest tops and shorts makes me cringe too!
    I am so so determined this time!

5. Nicks N

Nicks N Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    good luck, we have something in common cos I joined last week as well and I am just back from my first weigh in, I lost 2 and a half pound so am quite happy

Hope you do well xx

6. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Good luck Moomin for this eve WI, my WI is tomorrow and we are both newbies, pop in to my diary if you want.. and we all get so much support on here.. will follow your journey too if thats ok? x

7. marmite333

marmite333 Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.