1st Weigh In - What A Loss!

ohtobeslinky

Silver Member
Whoooo!! I've lost a stone in my first week!! Happy Katy!!!

That means my BMI has dropped by a few points and I'm on my way to slinky!

Wheeeeeeeeeeee! :D:D:D

AMAZING Slinky.....great work! Keep it up...we will have this weight off in no time x

WOW!!!!! :eek::eek::D:D:eek::eek: well done!!!! excellent loss.... what a fantastic incentive eh ;)...... doesnt it feel good?? well done hun xxxx

Wow Wow Wow ! Fantastic slinky ! :)

Just been for my 1st weigh in.. A little gutted but its a start.

Start weight: 10st 10.5
After 1 week: 10 st 6 - 4.5 loss

Oh I feel ace! I'll be slinky in no time!!

And Kalo - when you're smaller to start with the weight losses are smaller - but it you look at it I've lost less of a percentage of body weight than you have. I don't quite know how to work it out but I'm twice the weight of you (your start weight is my goal!!!) xx Well done for your loss xx

Brilliant!! I have lost 6lb and am really pleased, so you must be delighted!

Well done babe - keep up the ace work!!! And yes - I'm super pleased! xx

I didn't think of it like that hun, thanks. Yeah my pharmasist said that but she was expecting me to'v lost more then I did. I missed a couple of shakes + not too sure on my water intake last wk so we've put it down to that..
I'm guna nail it this wk for sure! But I've had a night out planned for a while now (on the 31st) & does anyone think that this would be a huge problem? I'm doing the 2 shakes, water & 1 bar a day all wk, going out satday night + be straight back on it sunday?

Fantastic loss hun...i bet youre over the moon :D...keep up the good work!! My first weigh in today too....8lbs off :D

Well done to all of you with your weight loss, :) xx

I would really take it easy on the night out, as this will effect your ketosis stage in your body, make sure you also drink plenty of water, but also have fun :) x

Fabulous result! Well done babe

Woohooo well done babe fantastic loss I'm loving it cos i've lost similar to you 16lbs ... I have a big grin on my face :)

Woweee look at everyone disappear! We're going to do it everyone - coz we're ace!!! xxx

Amazing weight loss - you must be over the moon and so proud!!!! Well done it's simply fantastic :-D

I cannot get the tickerfactory to work tried on my mobile but I am not good with up to date stuff On my 5th day today I was disapointed only 3 lbs of so far and I am doing it right. I have 5 stone to lose and at and at £48 a week here in Newtownards co down northern ireland it is going to take me ages to get it of I hope I dont run out of money is it this much everywhere else for a woman. I dont want to skip shakes as I find it tough enough on three shakes a day. thanks Mary

Back