1st Weigh In!!!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
:DHi all!

I wasn't due to get weighed until tomorrow but I got out of work early so went in!

12 bls gone never to return!
12!!!! I'm shocked and thrilled!
:grouphugg:

Wow, that's fantastic. Well done

My word!!! Fab or what.
Well done you...

Have a great week!

Thanks!
I'm so excited now cos I had started getting a bit iffy with my friends all going drinking and clubbing etc but now I'm soooo determind!!
xxx

fantastic well done..i was going to ask you how you were doing ...thats a great start x

h xx

Well done, that's fantastic. Keep going cos you're doing fantastic!

well done bloody great loss

fantastic news you have done so well keep it up its worth it xx

Hi Daisyhappy

Fantastic first weigh in result!! It certainly is weight loss like this that spurs us on, definitely not worth giving in to peer pressure, enjoy your sparkling water and shrinking size insread!! ;)

Hi
you certainly are Daisy happy after that weigh in, congrats. It's lovely to see a great weight loss as it will spur you on. There will always be nights out when you are finished if you can't face them now. Best of luck.
Doirin

I forgot how unbelievably supportive you all are on here!!
It's defo this site that got me through last time(losing 7stone) and it will this time(losing what I put on after going back to my old ways!)

Thanks so much, i really mean that!

xxx

What a brilliant first week, well done. And the longer you are on LT the easier it gets. You really can enjoy social events, sipping on nothing but iced mineral water......you will feel SO great about your weekly losses and will be basking in everyones praises that NOTHING will make you break your Lipotrim journey until your goal.

Back