1st Weigh In

skinnyminnycoming

Whoop whoop!!!!

I had my first weigh in this afternoon and I've lost 8lbs!!!!! I am soooooooooooo happy. And thats not even a full week of LT as I didn't actually start until Sunday!!

I'm absolutely over the moon and more determined than ever to stick at it to my target weight!!!

x

Congrats, well done x

thank you!! x

thanks nicolas!!

congrats chica! feels great doesn't it?? good luck next week! :D xxx

WAW...well done! That is 4% loss of your body weight...would have taken you weeks on WW or SW - eh! You have the determination and the 1st WI is always such a boost to keep going.

Have a fab week and again well done...great loss and not even for 1 week!

Take care

amazing! so happy for you! keep going hun keep doing whatever you're doing!! 4% of your body weight is an amazing achievement - in just 1 week!!

ALL HAIL LIPOTRIM!!

Well done. Fair play to ya!!!!! Keep it going.

Thanks everyone!!!! This place is so good for support. I think I'd have crumbled before now had it not been for this site.

xx

hi,
delighted for you, that's a great weight loss, well done. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Well done skinny minny . Great first week. The WI's are the best part . You know if you keep to diet 100% you are guaranteed to be down. Keep it going now !!!!!!

thanks guys!! x

well done, it's such a gr8 feeling isn't it...keeps you going...good luck for next week x

Back