• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st Weigh In

Whoop whoop!!!!

I had my first weigh in this afternoon and I've lost 8lbs!!!!! I am soooooooooooo happy. And thats not even a full week of LT as I didn't actually start until Sunday!!

I'm absolutely over the moon and more determined than ever to stick at it to my target weight!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
thank you!! x
thanks nicolas!!

I *will* be skinny again!
congrats chica! feels great doesn't it?? good luck next week! :D xxx

Life is not a Rehersal!
WAW...well done! That is 4% loss of your body weight...would have taken you weeks on WW or SW - eh! You have the determination and the 1st WI is always such a boost to keep going.

Have a fab week and again well done...great loss and not even for 1 week!

Take care
amazing! so happy for you! keep going hun keep doing whatever you're doing!! 4% of your body weight is an amazing achievement - in just 1 week!!

Posts when she can
Well done. Fair play to ya!!!!! Keep it going.
Thanks everyone!!!! This place is so good for support. I think I'd have crumbled before now had it not been for this site.

Positivity is the key
delighted for you, that's a great weight loss, well done. Best of luck for the coming week.
Well done skinny minny . Great first week. The WI's are the best part . You know if you keep to diet 100% you are guaranteed to be down. Keep it going now !!!!!!
thanks guys!! x