1st Weigh-In

anne-mariep

Silver Member
Hey everyone, so had my first weigh-in yesterday an i lost... haha 8lbs so so delighted. wrecked today and some personal stuff happened and first thing i thought was you are not eating just because something upsetting happened. which i have to say im proud of. definity in this for one more week cause i already bought my shakes haha!

YEEEEEEEEEEEY!

WOW! Over half a stone! Amazing hun! Very well done- that will definitely keep you going into week 2

xxx

thanks i was so shocked was screaming in the pharmacy wen i seen it. I keep telling myself i will be eating food for the rest of my life whats a few months.

you have a fab attitude anne-marie :) really well done and keep that attitude going. you will soon be at goal!!

thanks i was so shocked was screaming in the pharmacy wen i seen it. I keep telling myself i will be eating food for the rest of my life whats a few months.

that's totally the way to look at it. For the first week all I could think about was how much I was missing out on....but in the grand scheme of things it's not a long time...and it's totally worth it!! Well done again

xx

Well done! That's a great loss & keeping away from the food when you're stressed is hard, but, definitely empowering :)

Good luck for next week!

Hannah

Wxcellent, sound like your settiling in to LT frame of mind nicely too! WELL DONE!

well done anne, 8lbs is fabby :D congrats on not turning to food during emotional upset - thats great progress. Best of luck for next week :) x

Back