1st weigh in

Hi All,
I got weighed this morning & lost 7lb a little bit gutted by this as i have stuck to it 100% but i suppose its half a stone & thats better than nothing! also i dont know if its just me but i feel really emotional, teary & also very moody! is this just me or could it partly due to lt?
thanks!

7lb is a good weight loss!

You must remember that we all lose weight in our own unique way...

The weight loss journey is a very emotional one and I think most of our members can empathize with how you are feeling just now.:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Eh? :confused: Did I read that right or do I need stronger specs? Did you say that you are gutted with losing 7lbs!?

Oh my goodness, that is fantastic, amazing! Well done sweetie, that's fabulous! Remember LT quote that ladies are meant to loss a stone a month. You are half way there in a week! You've lost nearly 4% of your body weight in a week. There are not many plans out there that will give you that big a loss in 7 days.

Do not compare your losses to others. Lots of different factors contribute to everyone's varied losses. Your loss is brilliant!

You will feel more emotional, teary, moody on LT. Your body is not getting all the fake sugar/carbs ect highs from food. You're now coping on all the vitamins, minerals and nutrients your body needs. This will get easier the more the weeks progress. The first 3 weeks are meant to be the toughest, but once your body finally rids itself of all the toxins etc you should feel much better. Also as the weight falls off and you look in the mirror and see the difference you'll be too busy being proud of yourself to get moody!

Keep it up sweetie, you're doing brilliantly. Half a stone! Wow!

thanks everyone, i know im been daft but its hard when you see how much everybody has lost! i know i shouldn't compare! hopefully with another week behind me i might be closer to a stone off & be feeling more happy rather than wanting to punch someone!!! x

Come on here and virtual punch me! I don't mind!

This is for comparing yourself to others :whoopass:

And this is because you're a silly sausage and I feel guilty for whooping your ass! :hug99:

Usually it's the people with more weight to lose that get the bigger losses. You have very little to lose say in comparison to me. I am tad jealous of your starting weight!

Saying all that, 7lbs is still half a stone and still a fantastic weekly weight loss!

You see, us women, never bloody happy! :D

hun, u dont have as much to lose as most people in their first wk thats prob why u didnt lose quite as much. half a stone is bloody great, what other diet would u lose that amount on?
stick with it hun. LT says a stone a month, uve already lost half a stone.
good luck for nxt wks wi.
x x

Hey hun i was very close to your weight wen i started an i lost 8lbs the first week so i really wudnt worry bout your loss its really spectacular! Half a stone in one week! I danced around after my first weigh in i tink your problem is you have read bout much larger people losing nearly a stone and expected to lose the same this just wont happen wen ur only in the 13st category!

Chin up babe, and yes hormones are mad on this diet mostly because we wud usually get happy from sugar before like betsy said!

You will be grand i know its hard looking at others weight loss and seeing how you've lost at a much smaller rate but its just how your body works. I have this problem too i got so upset wen i lost 4lbs one week then i lost nothin and realised the changes arent just on the scales. Get a measuring tape and start taking your hip, waist, thighs and anywhere else like your upper arms etc.I wish i had done this from the start so try it it makes you feel better wen you dont lose as much as you thought you shud!

Best of Luck hun!

I lost 6lbs on week one..my second time around on LT this year after a short break..and have only lost 1lb this week. I felt gutted and thought the scale was wrong in the pharmacy. I must admit though I really felt like giving in cos it is so hard to stick to when all you see around you is food - I even sat in Mcdonalds with my family whilst they ate and I didnt! Ive been strong though and carried on because I know that I have lost inches.
Keep going x

I lost 6lbs on week one..my second time around on LT this year after a short break..and have only lost 1lb this week. I felt gutted and thought the scale was wrong in the pharmacy. I must admit though I really felt like giving in cos it is so hard to stick to when all you see around you is food - I even sat in Mcdonalds with my family whilst they ate and I didnt! Ive been strong though and carried on because I know that I have lost inches.
Keep going x

oh hun i so know how you feel after i lose nothing one weeks i was so tempted to just go into macdonalds and stuff my face. best thing to do is think about the inches you lost the scales dont matter coz at some point you will see it dere. I know its hard but it will be worth it in the end. stick in dere and you will see it in big numbers on the scales.

Well done, 7lbs is a great loss! Don't be disappointed by that! People lose at different rates (especially as a lot of your first loss is glycogen) so if you're comparing yourself, step back & look at it as half a stone in just one week!!

Hehe, I'm awfully moody & emotional on LT! Well, sometimes more than others - I do find I react more severely to certain things & my Mum says I'm incredibly sharp with people nowadays. Still, it's totally worth it & does calm down!

Good luck!!! :)

Hannah

Wow 7lb is a fantastic loss even at stone a month (and you may lose more) you will be at goal in no time much faster than regular diets its hard work but very worth it

good luck next week

debz x

Hey hun,

don't be disappointed- you've lost more than a 6th of your total!! That's amazing! Half a stone gone FOREVER- wow!!!

also- you must not look at other losses because you've got a much lower starting BMI than some of us so proportionally we're going to lose more at the start.

You've done so well- be proud of yourself

xxx

Back