1st weigh in!!

kezzyBee

Silver Member
Hello everyone hope you're all well. I weighed myself for 1st time today, a day earlier than planned, but I've lost 3lb this week!:happy036: so pleased with myself I have been so good all week and now the results are showing...am over the moon:D

Hope everyones weigh ins go well this week!

Love Kerry xxx

Thank you! :)
I haven't been so great today though I haven't touched any shakes!! I hate dieting on weekends lol, but back on them tomorrow. Its my little girls birthday on thursday so not sure how well I will behave, because were doing her a little party and getting a yummy cadburys choccy buttons cake!:p I will try my best though!!:17729: hehe

Oh dear lol, I remember my eldests birthday last year, she doesn't like the sponge on any cake just the icing and my OH won't eat something if someone else has touched it so I ended up eating about 2/3 of her birthday cake minus the icing lol. Good luck resisting, you can do it! ;)

well done, that is brilliant for your first week :)

Thanks, I was well chuffed with my loss. Not holding out much hope for this week though I think my daughters bday cake will just be too much temptation lol!!:D

Back