• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st weigh in

Hi all,
had my 1st weigh in today - been on LT all week. lost 7 lbs:):). im a bit of a newbie to all this! have been reading everyones stories all week, they have been keeping me going when times get hard. wanting to lose 4 stones asap!!! doing bridesmaid in august - is this too unrealistic? got 11 weeks left.:wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done hun! Fantastic work! If you have a read of other threads you'll see that weight loss on LT is really personal. Most people are saying average 1.5 stones a month - but it all depends on your starting point! Good luck with it hun x

Catt

Silver Member
Congratulations on your weight loss. I don't think your goal is impossible but as Slinky said weight loss is personal so it really is hard to know.

Good Luck xxx

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Well done Hun that's just fab!

Keep drinking your water as if u don't drink enough your weight loss can slow down!

Best of luck with your goal, just make sure your not dissapoited if your a couple of pounds out, people won't notice those pounds - they will notice all the ones that have gone!! Xx

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done on the 7lbs loss, that's great. LT say a stone a month on this is achievable and it is. Good luck and well done!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
well done hun.

keep drinkin the water an hopefully u shud b well on ur way 2 losin that 4 stone. :)

good luck.

Well done, that's such a good start. I start again tomorrow.x

arntyjax

As the girls say, the loss varied greatly from person to person but if you are 100% and drink the water, you should lose at least 3 stone I would think. But even 2 stone (more than easy!) will see you dropping 2/3 dress sizes and the bonus is that the fat seems to melt from all the right places (face/arms etc) so you will look fab in your dress! All the very best chick. x