1st weigh in

Hi all,
had my 1st weigh in today - been on LT all week. lost 7 lbs:):). im a bit of a newbie to all this! have been reading everyones stories all week, they have been keeping me going when times get hard. wanting to lose 4 stones asap!!! doing bridesmaid in august - is this too unrealistic? got 11 weeks left.:wave_cry:

Well done hun! Fantastic work! If you have a read of other threads you'll see that weight loss on LT is really personal. Most people are saying average 1.5 stones a month - but it all depends on your starting point! Good luck with it hun x

Congratulations on your weight loss. I don't think your goal is impossible but as Slinky said weight loss is personal so it really is hard to know.

Good Luck xxx

Well done Hun that's just fab!

Keep drinking your water as if u don't drink enough your weight loss can slow down!

Best of luck with your goal, just make sure your not dissapoited if your a couple of pounds out, people won't notice those pounds - they will notice all the ones that have gone!! Xx

Well done on the 7lbs loss, that's great. LT say a stone a month on this is achievable and it is. Good luck and well done!

well done hun.

keep drinkin the water an hopefully u shud b well on ur way 2 losin that 4 stone. :)

good luck.

Well done, that's such a good start. I start again tomorrow.x

As the girls say, the loss varied greatly from person to person but if you are 100% and drink the water, you should lose at least 3 stone I would think. But even 2 stone (more than easy!) will see you dropping 2/3 dress sizes and the bonus is that the fat seems to melt from all the right places (face/arms etc) so you will look fab in your dress! All the very best chick. x

Back