1ST WEIGH IN :)

shamu

Dont Worry Be Happy
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:1st weigh in and Ive lost 18lb omg i still don't believe it even tho i questioned it and was told that most of it would of been fluid,but still 18lb off is better than 18lb on, i have been going the gym most days for an hr as well so that has probably helped.really am so happy just wanted to share it, i wish every one the best luck with there journey:):bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Well done.... Doesn't it all seem worth it now

You must be walking around with a huge smile on your face I know i do every Saturday lol

keep it up Hun x

I'll pinch you

Yep, still 18lbs lol
well done again xx

18 lbs..... OMG i hate you (just kidding)
Well done :)

You'll be a skinny minnie in no time at all xx

Very well done great loss !

wow i think that is the most weight loss ive seen in 1 week well done keep it up

flipin' eck well done, thats amazing x

That's amazing! Well done :D

xx

Holy moley!!! well done!!! x

thank you everyone, lmao Ive been and brought some new scale just to check the ones at the chemist and my old ones wasn't telling fibs and there where right, lady at chemist said it would be mostly fluid, because i never use to drink tea coffee or water before just fizzy drinks she reckons my body would of retained what fluids it could, right gonna try some old clothes on.i wish everyone in the world could be as happy as me today:)

Yes, a large proportion of it will be water and glycogen, but some of it will be fat loss though :) Once you got into ketosis on day 3-5 ish, anything after that would be fat :) Next week will be all fat - yipee :)

Hi Shamu

Hells Bells...that's a hella lot of weight in ONE week, fluid or not...my gaaawd!!!
Sounds like gym is a good start as well:happy096:......bravo...bravo...bravo!!!!

Well done Shamu.. Who cares what it consists of, it's 18lbs extra weight you are not carrying any more!!

Fabulous weight loss x x x x

OMG Shamu that is just fantastic! I wish that I could see your face...I bet it could light up the whole town! And imagine completely by-passing the 19 stones? Amazing!

Well done you:D

Ps are you of the male persuasion? The reason I ask is you're a very, very tall lady if not!

Wow that is amazing, good for you. Gives you the motivation to carry on with your second week! Fantastic! :)
Emma x

thats the biggest first weeks loss i have seen!!! I bet your on cloud 9? hold on thats not high enough! make it cloud 18!! well done

Back