1st Weigh In

suzanne42

7lb lighter this week . Was a bit disappointed it wasnt a little more but its half a stone less than i was last week :)

Half a stone is a great start, especially as you're starting from a relatively low starting weight compared to some of us on here. Well done and good luck for next week. And brilliant on the ciggies too! Tackling two vices at one time - you deserve a medal.

Thank you Cate. Well done to you too, you've done so well ! :clap:
I didnt actually intend on giving up smoking, i just didnt want one and the smell knocked me sick :eek: I don't know of it has anything to do with being on lipotrim or not but im not complaining,having smoked for about 30 years. I have loads of energy and can't seem to stop cleaning .
Week 2 starts today, Bring it on !! lol ;)

That's how I gave up smoking. I'd smoked so many fags over an almost 24 hour period without sleep one New Year's Eve that I just couldn't face another one. That lasted for about four days. Then, when I thought I could have one again, I decided to see how long I could go without. That was just after my 22nd birthday and I'm now 49!

well done thats a great loss :)

Thank you Chuck. You've done amazingly well too, well done you! :)

Well done, 7lbs is fab x

Thanks Yeye & Kate.well done to you both too. Hopefully saturdays weigh in will bring me to almost a stone off . Im excercising this week so that should help.
Have a good week everyone,xx

well done Suzanne xx

Thanks Lolakelly. I just hope i have the same loss this week.. Have had a peek on my scales, looks like ive lost 5lb but im going to wait for the chemist weigh in on saturday before i count my chickens .lol.
:)X

Beware of the home scales. I have given up on my scales and will just stick to the chemist visits now - My scales showed a loss of 6 lbs an hour before my weigh in. So naturally I was really disappointed that it was a 3lb loss when I got weighed.

yeah something similar happened last week,my home scales said 2lb less than the chemist ones, so i'm expecting the same thing to happen this week. :)

Well done Suzanne!

Started Lipotrim 4/02/2011
Starting weight 17st 12lbs

Week 1 -9lbs:D:D:D 17st 3lbs
Week 2 -2lbs 17st 1lbs

Week 3 +2lbs 17st 3lbs - was on a course from work had to come off it:mad:

great loss, my first weigh in is tomorrow...x

Back