1st weigh in

paulaanne

Hi all anyone else on their 1st weigh in tomorrow cant believe it has been a week already 1st 5 days i had severe diarhea but now i,m ok nervous/excited about weigh in tomorrow have stuck with it 100%:)

Good luck for tomorrow :) I'm sure it'll be a fab loss as it's your first week!

I found my hardest time to not have a sneaky wweigh in was when I lost 13lbs in my first week, the 2nd week i was OBSESSED with weighing but last week I took the batteries out and gave them to O/H to hide and i was fine and was less tempted to eat as I was scared because I had nothing to gauge how well/bad I'd done! lol x

so far i have,nt been tempted i think i will next week if i have,nt lost much this week i am normally a scale hopper might get my other half to hide mine,it s so easy to do i hate food shopping and thinking of what to have for tea just choose 3 sachets in the morning sorted for the day lovely :jelous:

I'm having my 1st weigh in tomorrow too! Same as, excited, nervous etc! Good luck for tomorrow, and keep us posted! X

morning fellow dieters quick post before i go to work i have lost 7lbs well chuffed hope everyone else has done well to

Arrr well done you two! That's a really good first week!!!!! Bet you're more motivated than ever now huh! :) xxx

thanks for the well dones :jelous: well done andie although today i feel as weak as a kitten felt good all last week has anyone else felt ike this?

Well done on your 7lbs lost. I weigh in on Weds. Hope I've done as well.

Donna

Back