1st weigh in

hellie

:)just got back from the chemist after my 1st weigh in and ive lost 11 pounds :party0038:i feel really chuffed,,i got some bars aswell,,just having one for my lunch ,,there not very nice but at least its something to chew,,i think i could get used to them as long as i drink a gallon of water with them ,,looking forward to a good weight loss nxt week.:):):):)

Well done, what a brilliant start!! You must be really thrilled, just 3 lbs and thats the first stone gone!!!

Have a great day!

Hellie - WONDERFUL!!!! Well done, and keep it up!!

Congratulations. Keep up the good work.

Fantastic!!!!!!!!! I bet you are thrilled. I have my first weigh in on Friday (will have only done it six days, but my chemist doesn't open on Saturdays and I will run out of supplies!!!).

Congratulations........what an incentive to stay on the diet!!

Sharonx:D

thanx everyone ,,,i'm really determined this time ,,,just fancying food tho,,,will that pass ?

Morning Hellie, you will probably get into the swing of it all soon and personally I have not really been bothered about food since week 2 so hopefully you'll find you are the same!

You have been very lucky with this diet Elle. It has suited you down to the ground and the results speak for themselves!! Helli the food thing will pass as Elle said but it is alot to do with will power too. You will be fine as long as you can keep your mind focused on your goal !!

thanx everyone ,,the positive responses on here will keep me going i'm sure ,im really determined to lose a couple of stone on lipotrim,,but what happens next ,,,do i still have the shakes but swap one for a low fat meal?

Hmm I cant remember exactly how refeed works on LT, Ithink you do just add a carb-free meal and go up in gradual stages but you'd be best to check with LT or your pharmacist...

ok thanx ,,,when i'm nearer the time i'll ask the chemist ,,i so fancy some chicken and salad,:):eatdrink023:

Hellie, that has to be my fave meal lol. Mmmmm cold chicken and salad and a nice granary roll. Oh my tum is rumbling!

:cry:eek:h stop please ,,lol...or chicken and a plate of veg,,,yummy :p:sigh:

Back