1st weigh in

honeypop

Gold Member
Had my first weigh I'm today and only lost 6lbs. I'm a bit bummed because I was checking myself on my scales the whole way through and my scales was showing 9lbs lost :( maybe it was because I caved last night and had a small meal

honeypop that is a really good loss its nearly half a stone! get 3 bags of sugar thats a good weight off you, well done you and forget the meal its gone dont beat youself up you done well 99% not worth feeling bad about the 1% x

Honeypop, sorry to sound bossy but you HAVE to stick to Lipotrim TFR 100% for it to work the way it's designed to. Give it your all this week and you'll be amazed at how the weight starts falling off. Please try not to give in to temptation as you'll end up back to square one and kicking yourself. YOU CAN DO IT!!
(again sorry for being bossy!) xxxx Good luck

Well done on the 6lb.... but like Shivie said if you cheat then ypu have to do the hardest days every week lol.... x

well done 6 pounds is great...and you never know if your 100% this week,maybe you might loose more.who knows..give it a go..but dont beat yourself about cheating..put it down to experience,and move on,no point in dwelling on the past its done now..another 8 and thats a stone gone..yaay

Back