1st weigh in

loopyloudrewitt

hey everyone got weighed this morning and lost 11lb plus its d totm its started this morn too .. i'm not over d moon bout it and i dont know if this is due to being totm or wat , but at least i'm lighter than last week :jelous:

Thants an amazing loss, you should be over the moon! Well done x

Why on earth would you NOT be over the moon with 11lbs???? That's a brilliant loss....the guts of a stone in ONE week! You should be dancin' round the room Loopy Lou, WELL DONE!

hey girls dunno wats wrong with me, but i am feeling much better now !!! i am really happy with my weight loss , i started to add coffe to my vanilla shake and it taste alot better .. i just make shake and then heat it up in microwave and i gotta say delicious .. hey how u do u keep ur weight loss under ur name like week1 etc , i still dont really know how to use this site lol .. ty u all for ur kins support

Hi Loopy Lou, glad you're feeling like you should be about the fab result!
You go to USER CP then EDIT SIGNATURE and just type in whatever you want to keep coming up under each post you make. Then SAVE. To make a weight-loss ticker just go into tutorials and it's explained very clearly there.

x S

loopyloudrewitt said:
hey everyone got weighed this morning and lost 11lb

that's fab; well done! :)

Back