1st weigh-in

Rickard71

oh yeah go me..........

11 lb off, went from 16.9 to 15.12 11lb off

Woo hoo -that's FAB - you must be sooooo pleased! Got to wait until Sunday for mine. Well done - you must feel so much better.

Well done that is a super loss ;)

Ahh thanks you guys.. xxx

Slightly odd, this. My maiden name is Rickard, I was born in '71, my dad's family are from Newry. Maurice was his name. Are you a cousin of mine? To add to the coincidence, I'm in my second week of 100% and I too lost 11lb.

omg yes married to Pats son Rodney...

OMG i cant believe this lol

Bizarre! Well, cuz, congratulations on your loss and nice to meet you, lol. I don't have too much contact with my Irish family, but I really want to get back in contact with you all. If you're on Facebook, I'll look for you, or you could find me. Kelly Rickard Sharp. Weird that we've met this way!
Are you just on the shakes, or have you tried some of the 'recipe' suggestions that are around?

Wow!!Well done Rickard,that's fantastic x

Kelly check out my FB page Helen Mallon Rickard i looked for you but cant find you... Just told your cousin my hubby and he z omg is that maurices one i said yes... ... Going to hair dressers in the point soon and will chat later, add me asa fb friend if you find me lol my email is [email protected] still cannot believe this, thought Face book was good lol try lipotrim

Thanks guys hoping for a good wee loss next week, and omg i found a cousin of the families that we lost contact with years ago. SO THANKYOU LIPOTRIM CRAZY

Woohoo another 5lb off :) :) :) :) :)

Excellent keep it up

OH hello Determined to succeed, im beside Daisyhill, lol.. :D

Woohoo another 4lb off, 20lb gone all together, 1st 6lb sounds better...

Back