1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

1st weigh in!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by linzi11, 16 January 2012 Social URL.

1. linzi11

linzi11 Member

I have just done my first weigh in and I have lost 3.5 pounds. Whilst I am pleased I've lost weight I am slightly disappointed that it's not more as I have stuck to the plan religiously and exercised loads. I also cheated slightly last Thursday and weighed myself and it said the same figure as today so I assumed by today it would be more, I know it's my own fault for weighing myself but can't help feeling disappointed! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. vanessal

vanessal Well-Known Member

3.5lb is amazing, grab a bag of sugar and feel how heavy that is and you lost more.Well done, and remember its gone now and wont be coming back x

4. *funsize*

*funsize* Well-Known Member

3.5lbs is a fab loss! thats a quarter of a stone in 1 week, sounds good if you look at it like that :) good luck!

5. jodiewantstobeskinny

jodiewantstobeskinny Active Member

well done hun. 3 and a 1/2 pounds is a really good weight loss. you should be pleased with yourself xxx