1st Weigh in

missy32uk

:)
Hi everybody, Thanks for all your help in the last week it really helps and reading threads on here does kind of keep you going!
Anyway, managed to lose 9 pounds, which I am happy about.
Only 17 pounds to go:eek:

Well done June that's a fabulous start, here's to next week!!

Yes I do feel really pleased, I was the office guniea pig...couple of the girls at work have now gone out and got it!
I have to say the motivation this gives you is a totally different feeling to a normal diet, think that's what is keeping me going...that and the thought of new clothes

Very well done - getting to the end of the first week to be rewarded with a great weight loss is fantastic.

I don't know about feeling lighter but i'm definately floating on cloud none this evening after the first weigh in

HERE'S TO A GREAT NEW WEEK - best wishes and well done again

Congratulations. Keep up the good work.

Rosie I'm just looking at your ticker....that is absoluetly tremendous....WELL DONE, you should celebrate by having a big glass of water.
That's what I was just thinking usually when I get to about 7lbs loss on a diet, I go home and have a bottle of wine...just need to have water instead

first weigh in for me today since doing sole source and lost 8lb!! very happy with that thankyou day 8 and still positive yehaaaaaaa maybe i will be slim for the first christmas in 10 years - now theres something to CELEBRATE!!!!

well thats brill

well done june. thats great hun x

Back