1st weigh in...

oh well done!!! xx

Happyinmyskin said:
Congratulations to you all my first weigh in is on Tuesday so I hope I see as good a results as all of you :)

Good luck. Let us know how u get on.xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

carleen1 said:
Good luck. Let us know how u get on.xx

Hi I've had my 1st weigh in today and I have lost 7lb and half inch from my waist,I'm new to chatting on here but hoping it will gets thru it as it will be good talking to others going thru the same x

Well done leahfaz. Its nice to loose so much in so little time. Keep it up.

carleen1 said:
Well done leahfaz. Its nice to loose so much in so little time. Keep it up.

Thank u so much carleen,feels good to talk to other people going thru it.... Had a few shaky moments wanting to give up but my daughter and partner have been really supportive x

leahfaz said:
Thank u so much carleen,feels good to talk to other people going thru it.... Had a few shaky moments wanting to give up but my daughter and partner have been really supportive x

That's good its nice to have people behind u supporting u at home :). Just had my second weigh in and lost 4lb. Considering i ate a fairy cake on Thursday Im ok with 4lb. Its my first and last though as i could of lost more... Anyway, a stone in two weeks is still good.x

good... its bloody brilliant!:) well done you xxx and a sneaky fairy as well;)

carleen1 said:
That's good its nice to have people behind u supporting u at home :). Just had my second weigh in and lost 4lb. Considering i ate a fairy cake on Thursday Im ok with 4lb. Its my first and last though as i could of lost more... Anyway, a stone in two weeks is still good.x

Awww well done.... There has been times I wanted to cheat lol up to now I've held back..... You should be really proud a stone in 2 weeks that's awesome zxx

bellbell said:
good... its bloody brilliant!:) well done you xxx and a sneaky fairy as well;)

Thanks :) - I hope Im fully in ketosis again now. Need to shift 2.5 stone now i got 1 stone out the way. Xx

Last edited:
leahfaz said:
Awww well done.... There has been times I wanted to cheat lol up to now I've held back..... You should be really proud a stone in 2 weeks that's awesome zxx

Yeah i am but Im still annoyed with myself. Oh well, no more blips - time to move on. Im 14stone 6 lb now so 14stone 1 lb next Monday will be nice.

Please, please try ur best not to cheat. Xx

carleen1 said:

Carleen1 well done you....

What was the fairy cake like? I long to eat something.....
4lb is fabulous - on to week 3 now stay positive.................. My second weigh in tomorrow!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Miletaj - Yeah, this is my 3rd week too now. The cake was homemade with lovely cream on top... NO MORE CAKES NOW.... Im glad i didn't go off track after it though.

Let us know how u get on...x

carleen1 said:
Hi Miletaj - Yeah, this is my 3rd week too now. The cake was homemade with lovely cream on top... NO MORE CAKES NOW.... Im glad i didn't go off track after it though.

Let us know how u get on...x

Yes..... 5lb off this week 14lb = 1 stone.... I'm so happy,,,... On to week 3 bring it on !!!!

Miletaj said:
Yes..... 5lb off this week 14lb = 1 stone.... I'm so happy,,,... On to week 3 bring it on !!!!

Whoop, whoop. Well done!!! How much do u want u want to loose? i need to shift another 2.5stone.xx

carleen1 said:
Whoop, whoop. Well done!!! How much do u want u want to loose? i need to shift another 2.5stone.xx

Weighing in at 12.2.. Would love to be around 10.10 or 10.6... Only ever reached 11.1.. With SW...

This time its for real.. Want it more than ever & will not go back to old ways.... Can't afford too.... ;)

Miletaj said:
Weighing in at 12.2.. Would love to be around 10.10 or 10.6... Only ever reached 11.1.. With SW...

This time its for real.. Want it more than ever & will not go back to old ways.... Can't afford too.... ;)

U will get there very soon.x

Back