1st weigh in...

hi carleen x good luck this week the effects of fairy well and truly parted by now yeah? i am also eagerly awaiting monday :) been good and hoping for 4 this week. hows your week so far? i have roughly 3 and a half to lose... set goal at 11 and a half but may re set it to 11 when nearer it ... always stop at 12. 2 as am in a fat ten then ... but going to break thru this time. will look forward to hearin your news monday xxx

bellbell said:
hi carleen x good luck this week the effects of fairy well and truly parted by now yeah? i am also eagerly awaiting monday :) been good and hoping for 4 this week. hows your week so far? i have roughly 3 and a half to lose... set goal at 11 and a half but may re set it to 11 when nearer it ... always stop at 12. 2 as am in a fat ten then ... but going to break thru this time. will look forward to hearin your news monday xxx

Hey, yeah thats gone... I wont be going there again! I had to do sole source plus yesterday and today because i just feel sooo weak. Ive only had half my allowance of prawns which made me feel so much better. I would be glad with 3lb loss considering i have now done Ss+, although i dont know if my consultant would be. She didn't seem happy with a 4lb loss but i was!! I doubt i will do Ss+ until next week now - after my weigh in... i have another 2.5stone to loose as i have already lost a stone - that will take me to 12stone and i may go for 11.5 stone but i will see, i still want my curves.lol

Have u been coping ok this week? i think this week has flown by....

X

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

I lost 3lb this week my CDC sounded really pleased for me but then he said but really you should be loosing about 4 on step 2 :/ can't wait 2 b able to ss , she thinks it mite b because I wasn't managing to eat my 3 packs a day and leaving to long in between my goal for this week have all my packs :) I find it hard fitting it in with a meal !

Liveonce said:
I lost 3lb this week my CDC sounded really pleased for me but then he said but really you should be loosing about 4 on step 2 :/ can't wait 2 b able to ss , she thinks it mite b because I wasn't managing to eat my 3 packs a day and leaving to long in between my goal for this week have all my packs :) I find it hard fitting it in with a meal !

Well done for the 3lb loss... When do u usually try to have ur packs? i do one at 7am, lunch time and then if i do Ss+ i also have my shake whilst i eat. Then followwith water etc.

I was having porridge about 10(now swapped for shakes ) then soup or shake at 1 and then a meal about 6 and a shake /soup after I love the chocolate shakes hot and have now discoverd the mixa mousse I some times don't finish eating everything till about 9 so I wonder if this is the same as normal food where you shouldn't eat after 6pm :/ x

Liveonce said:
I was having porridge about 10(now swapped for shakes ) then soup or shake at 1 and then a meal about 6 and a shake /soup after I love the chocolate shakes hot and have now discoverd the mixa mousse I some times don't finish eating everything till about 9 so I wonder if this is the same as normal food where you shouldn't eat after 6pm :/ x

Morning...x
I love the choc shakes too!!! choc mint and banana are both nice also. Ive gone off strawberry and vanilla for now.

Im not sure about not eating after 6 ~ i think it should be ok especially as this is a vlcd ~ in addition to that i don't have a choice as i get in from work around 7. I usually finish my 3rd litre of water about 10pm and half asleep...Lol.

Another 4lb lost. I find its getting easier now, new way of life.xx

Liveonce said:
Well done you how much is that in total :D

18 Lb... Just started my third week. how are u getting on? x

well done carleen on your 3rd weigh in!!!!!!! xxxxx

bellbell said:
well done carleen on your 3rd weigh in!!!!!!! xxxxx

Thanks hun.xx hope ur doing well? xx

yeah lost 3 this week, feeling better now! as u say its getting easier now ... not quite second nature ;) but food not got that pull x how much more u want to lose?

carleen - sorry love just read thru and see how much u want to lose! bloody hell! anyway we well on the weigh - ood dear what a bad pun;) now eh? i am ss+ ing on 4 a day but somedays find it hard to get all in.so impatient to get it all off but got to just keep day by day. but always planning what i will be on such a such date... really trying not to do this! love to u xxx

bellbell said:
carleen - sorry love just read thru and see how much u want to lose! bloody hell! anyway we well on the weigh - ood dear what a bad pun;) now eh? i am ss+ ing on 4 a day but somedays find it hard to get all in.so impatient to get it all off but got to just keep day by day. but always planning what i will be on such a such date... really trying not to do this! love to u xxx

Well done for ur loss. Every pound off is a step to our goal weight. Have u seen what a pound of fat looks like.....? Its alot!! Yes, we are well on the WEIGH...haha!!

I know what u mean by wanting it all gone and thinking what u will weigh on certain days. Every week Im wishing for weigh in day to come. Wishing my life away! Ive set myself monthly goals which i think is realistic (14-16lb a month). ''When'' i reach the goal i shall treat myself to something nice ((not food though)).Lol

Nigh night and speak soon, Keep up the good work!
Xx

carleen1 said:
Another 4lb lost. I find its getting easier now, new way of life.xx

Well done..... X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Liveonce said:
Hey hunn weighed yesterday another 5lb down :) also lost 18lb now to begin week 4 lol xx

Well done. Feels sooo good doesn't it :) Xxx

Back