1st weigh in!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hi guys im checking in a bit late as i was out last night however, i had my first WI yesterday and......10lb lost!!! Woohoo! I had guessed i had lost about 8lb ish but was so pleased at 10! Its such a great feeling to see the numbers on the scales being much lower!

Having said that i actually felt a bit disheartened last night. My mum asked my brother if she could tell i had lost weight (she is amazed at the results) ovbiously he is male and couldnt see a difference. He then felt the need to go on to tell me how the diet is silly and i have no chance of keeping it off!

I understand we have to re feed slowly but i hope our bodies isnt expecting us to live on this little calories?? Can our bodies really and truely adjust because i have my hope very raised here:sigh:.

Anyway 10lb!!!
Tracy xxx

Wow that is fantastic that is a great loss, i'm on my second day of LT and hope to loose a lot in my first weigh in. Keep goin!!!!:)

Cheers Sola its very motivating, Good luck xxx

Well Done Tracy :) That is a wicked weight loss :) Ignore your brother, he just doesnt know how this diet works, if he did some research he couldnt be so negative. Maybe hes jealous! You will keep the weight off if you follow the re-feed and the maintanence. just need to be stong:)

Do you mean adjust to not eating while on Lipotrim? Well it deffinately does adjust, its one of them things that you really do get used to. I have to say, i was a bit sceptical after the fist few weeks, as i felt it was going to be a big struggle to not eat for so long. But it has become a way of life. I dont notice that i am not eating anymore. I do miss it when i think about it, or see someone eat it, but i am not as fussed as i was when i first started

So keep with it and enjoy it :)

weeeheeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10lbs - you superstar :):):) You did so well. Don't take any notice of your bro - what does he know ?? If you can do the first week then you can do more.

Hope next week goes well, look forward to keeping in touch :)

so good xx

Thanks guys you are so supportive! What i meant was say we are having about 400 calories now..when we re feed will our bodies adjust to the fact we are going to have more calories? I guess thats the point in taking it slow maybe?

Lizzie you only put in 1lb at xmas that fab, was that with lots of eating or were you very careful?

Thanks again guys you're all great

That's fantastic Tracy!!!:party0011: Well done!! Bet u're feeling great!

My bf was really upset with me when I first did it, kept worrying that I was losing muscle & stuff but when I let him read the sciencey stuff he became really supportive.

Yup, u replace the 'fat' ur body has been feeding from with food. It's really important to introduce carbs slowly that's why u have to follow the refeed to the letter.

I plan to use my scales to weigh exact measures:)

Also, all pharmacies do refeed, they have to its all part of the lipotrim programme. Mine told me that even when u finish refeed and are maintaining to still keep coming in weekly for a weigh in just to keep an eye on the weight so they can help me with my 'healthy eating' if the pounds are coming back on.

Congrats again and don't mind your brother, he doesn't know wat he's talking about. He's just concerned.

:party0038:

Aww thanku yuna ur a star :thankyou:

Thanks guys you are so supportive! What i meant was say we are having about 400 calories now..when we re feed will our bodies adjust to the fact we are going to have more calories? I guess thats the point in taking it slow maybe?

Lizzie you only put in 1lb at xmas that fab, was that with lots of eating or were you very careful?

Thanks again guys you're all great

Hey, I am not sure what it was! I was on the diet over xmas, but ended up eating. The weight you put on is water weight, when you go back on the lipotrim for a few days the water weight goes. So I was already back on the lipotrim by the time i went for my weigh in.

Back