• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st Weigh In!

That's great Lee, congratulations :D some extra might show up in next week's weigh in as well.

Julesy

Likes being a girly girl
6 pounds!!!!!!!! Wowsers!!!! Thats bloody brill hun and you should be very proud of yourself!!!! :D

(((hugs)))

Sarette

Gold Member
S: 19st13lb C: 18st12lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 1st1lb(5.38%)
6lb in a week is brilliant in my book! So well done, keeo it up and good luck for next week! xx

letmeout

Silver Member
S: 24st4lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 23.7 Loss: 12st7lb(51.47%)
6lbs is great! On most diets that would take at least two weeks and even p to a month! And its extra good as your BMI is not really high!
Very well done!!

Thank yoi everyone for words of encouragement! It helps so much.. I know 6lbs is a good loss but I was kind of hoping for 10...

Anyway.. I was just thinking... In my Cd excitement, I totally forgot that there was such a thing as peroids. I took mine this morning which means I have been pre menstrual for the last week. Would that have made a difference? Do you think I'll see a bigger drop next week when I'm back to "normal?

xxx

S: 16st6lb C: 15st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st11lb(4.78%)
Well done you! And you will definately see it next week, pre-mental AND weighing in early will have made a difference.

Good luck and let us know!

Theresa x

Thanks Theresa.. I really do hope so :)

Perhaps stopping smoking has slowed thing down too?

Mind you, although I am complaining about losing just 6lbs, I actually feel thinner and I can totally see it in my face, and my skin looks sooo much better. So really I am over the moon and feeling really well so I suppose that is the main thing xxx :)

Snap happyland! Got weighed on Wed night, started packs on Thurs morning - got 1st weigh in last night, and 6lb off. A wee bit disappointed as my own scales showed 6lb off by Sat, so I'm worried that I've stopped losing already :( hopefully not! Next weigh in for me is in a fortnight, I will look out for you! Desperate to get another 8lbs off, and reach the stone, by then!

Amanders, I'm going to sop weighing myself on my own scales as not only ar they completely different to my CDC's, they are totally different every time I stand on them!

At least I know when I go to my CDC, it is roughly the same time of day and I am wearing the nearly the same..

I really hope to hae got the stone off by next week.. I'll let you know! :)

Is this your first time on CDC?

Yep, first time. I know I shouldn't weigh myself too regularly, and normally wouldn't, I just felt I needed the motivation with this diet! I'll try to resist, but as I don't have an official weigh in next week, I'll maybe hop on the scales next Tuesday. Want to lose another 18lbs to get to my usual weight/size 14 clothes size (which is still overweight though :eek:) - but might try for 28lb which would get me comfortably in "normal" (for the first time in my entire life!!), and a size 12, I guess.

Good luck for 8lbs off this week!!:eek: