1st Weigh In...

_Razorbladelove_

Powdered Toast Man
Had my 1st weigh in today, and i only lost 6lbs :(
I mean its still a loss so im happy, but i really wanted to loose more to be honest!
I think i lost 6lbs on my 1st weigh in the 1st time round, cant remember though lol

Hi Marcus,

I think 6lb is fabulous. Also you have got your first week of SS under your belt. Well done :)

Hey don't knock 6lbs... weigh it in spuds or something in the kitchen and you will see what it actually is. Well done... good luck for week 2.

I think it's fab, well done!

It's still half a stone, near as makes no difference, WELL DONE!!

Gx

Hey hey hey Razorbladelove we dont allow four letter words on CD pages....
'only' I am talking about!! (hee hee)
6lbs is brilliant..... almost half a stone in a week! I'd say thats pretty fantastic!!
Some people don't lose heaps on their first week. You have done this before so you know how good it is. Anything worth having is worth waiting for..... Looking forward to seeing your ticker on its Eastbound journey.
Well done.... its a fantastic start and that dreadful first week is over. Congrats!

Michelle xx

Thanks everyone :)

6lbs is fantastic Marcus! :D We all know CD isn't the easiest diet in the world to stick to, and the fact that you did and have lost 6lb isn't anything to knock or be disappointed about is it? :D You should give yourself the credit you deserve. :D

My losses on CD were never more than 4lbs each week, others manage to lose 6lbs regularly, everyone's weight loss is different hun, just keep up the good work and it'll soon be off for good. :D

Back