1st weigh in

babejules

Just had my frst weigh in and only be doing LT for 4 days Ive lost 7lb how cool is that?!?
Although I do feel I deserve it cos according to my family I've been a nightmare to live with and although I have craved buttered toast (sorry) from the second I started to this very minute I've not cheated once. Each time I felt like being naughty I came on here and read some of your threads and I was soon back on track. Thanks guys.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done Jules..... you have done fab...keep strong onwards and downwards babe xx

Well done! Great loss! I bet your dying for next weeks weigh in......me too!

Well done honey! Thats brilliant :D You should be really proud of yourself...especially with that craving, lol!!xx

Well done you, an excellent loss in such a short time. Now next week, its pure fat you are burning, so bring it on!!!"!

well done honey :)

well done that is fab..

can't wait for my official wi next Thurs...

Michelle x

Brilliant job Jules well done, great loss xxxx

That is a fantastic loss, well done & keep up the good work xxx

Just had my frst weigh in and only be doing LT for 4 days Ive lost 7lb how cool is that?!?
Although I do feel I deserve it cos according to my family I've been a nightmare to live with and although I have craved buttered toast (sorry) from the second I started to this very minute I've not cheated once. Each time I felt like being naughty I came on here and read some of your threads and I was soon back on track. Thanks guys.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WOW ! great loss - well done :)

stick with it.....ur doin great :D

Debz xxd

Back