1st weigh in

newlifenow

Just had my first weigh in -9lbs!

Cant change my tracker though, can anyone help. Ive read that you go into signiture and click on it but nothing happens

Well done. To update the tracker go to tickerfactory.com and update it there :)

or just click on your tracker on you post

well done thats great when you set up your ticker you should of created a password go to tickerfactory.com put your password in then edit and your away x

Well done on your first great loss.

As for your ticker, I haven't managed to update mine, I end up just redoing it each week! Good luck with yours.

x

Just had my first weigh in -9lbs!

Cant change my tracker though, can anyone help. Ive read that you go into signiture and click on it but nothing happens

oh hunni i bet you are well pleased and pleased you didnt cave when you wanted too. i am so pleased and happy for ya hun 9lb is brilliant lose.well done hun YOU DONE IT!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

i know girls it was seriously touch and go!!Thanks and im thrilled x

so glad ya thrilled hun. you more encouraged to stick at it now??

ya know im taking it one day at a time chick because if i thought about how many days i have to live like this id cave!
i lost the higher of the weight loss bracket for my weight on week one so im not giving up just yet, then last weeks torture would of been for nothing!

glad ya thinking like that hunni. i still have to wait 3 more days till my weigh in :cry:lol

Well done NLN thats a great loss! 1st week put to bed, theres NO going back for you now.

Back