1st Weigh in

elouise77

My first weeks weigh in today and ive lost 7 lbs, I was hoping for a little more but that ok I suppose :D

7lb is fantastic!!!! That's half a stone you don't have to worry about anymore.

Keep up the good work and good luck for next week. :D:D:)

Well done 7lb is great!!! well on your way now to a new you!!! good luck for next week....Caz xx

Hiya hun, 7lbs is fantastic, better off than hun, heres to the next 7lbs, all the best!

brilliant 7lbs is a fantastic loss
keep up the good work

xx Sharron

greeeeat

thats good, half a stone beta off than on my love:clap:

Hiya elousie 7lbs is fantastic like many of the others have said thats half a stone off in one week what other diet could produce that sort of result :)

WELL DONE

Don't be downhearted about losing 7lb. That's fantastic...you're now half a stone lighter than you were last week! :D

Hey Elouise, 7lbs is really good. :clap::clap:
As an analogy, I had twice as much weight to lose than you when I started, and I lost 11.5lbs my first week, so as a percentage, you've lost more than double the amount than me!
That target weight will be yours before you know it, Good luck for next week xxxx

Nice loss

:happy096: 7lb is great and pulling thru the 1st week is an acheivement in itself, it gets a little easier this week and then its a peice o cake! keep going one day @ a time.

wohoo well done elouise im so glad you stuck with it through the first week, very proud of you hun xx :D

half a stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooohoooooo! GO GIRL!

Im so glad you stuck the week out 7lb is fantastic keep it up heres to the next week xx

Back