1st weigh in

poppy100

Silver Member
just been to first weigh in. so excited. have lost 10lbs. cant believe it.:)

Went to coffee shop with husband and decided to "treat" myself to 1 cup of coffee with milk. just before he ordered my drink i changed my mind and had a black coffee:eek: i am glad about now. looking forward to next weigh in.

Poppy

I'm not jealous :jelous:
Wow!!! That's flipping fantastic girl, good for you for resisting the milk. Keep those Ketones revving.
Look forward to hearing how your next weigh in goes. Yay!!

that's fantastic keep on the straight and narrow, if you want to treat yourself buy something nice dont eat anything you should'nt. Well done for resisting x

Well done for not having the milk ... no point in possibly sabotaging a whole days' effort (or more!) for one drink!

Fantastic loss - keep up the good work! x

thanks for everyone's support. feeling great. had pair of earings bought for me -much better than milk in coffee lol

Hi Poppy, what a great weight loss, well done. Congratulations on showing restraint in the cafe. Yes jewellery is better than milk, enjoy the earrings . Best of luck for week 2.
Doirin

great loss and keep up the willpower - there is NO point using food as a treat... it defeats the object of total food replacement!

Well done Poppy, that's a great loss! Should spur you on for weigh in number 2!

getting used to black coffee now! just can not believe i have managed to do this so far. i know i am only on my second week. my friend matronix away on holiday. cant wait to tell her my weight loss.
thanks all you guys for being so supportive

Well done on 10lb loss. Congrats!

Thats amazing!!! Well done!!! You must be so chuffed?

I have developed a bit of a jewellery 'problem' since starting LT....only primark/penneys stuff...but still?! Theres only so many earrings/necklaces I can wear! LOL! My WI is on a friday & my little girl has swimming lessons that evening & her treat is a bagel (and me a black tea!) in the shopping centre afterwards...where I tend to just pop in to look and see whats new.....
Thank God I'm not allowing myself to buy new clothes yet!

Well done on your loss, and well done for resisting the milk,

but

Make sure you get this treating yourself business out of your head!!

LOL @ Chelly....that's harsh...! :p;)

thats great poppy! keep up the good work and well done for resisting the milk, just keep telling yourself you do not need it and visualising yourself at your desired weight. let us know how you get on next week :)

Thats a great start. Well done. Deffo don't use food for treats. It would be madness.

Ive treated mesell to shoes, handbag and earrings and im only up to 2nd weigh in. Deffo not good for the bank balance but at least they will still fit when im slinky!!!

fabulous

just been to first weigh in. so excited. have lost 10lbs. cant believe it.:)

Went to coffee shop with husband and decided to "treat" myself to 1 cup of coffee with milk. just before he ordered my drink i changed my mind and had a black coffee:eek: i am glad about now. looking forward to next weigh in.
Hı Poppy
Have posted somewhere else but you obvıously need all the encouragement you can get partıcularly around the mılk ın your coffee. Well done well done :p:p:p:p:p:p:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Back