1st Weigh-in

herewego

Gold Member
...and I lost 8lbs!!!

I'm really happy as it was TOTM and I didn't expect to have lost that much! My CDC was thrilled for me, but still wouldn't let me have any bars, mix a mousse or water flavourings ;).

Bring on next week when I can have a bar as I'm desperate to chew something other than ice :D

What a great start to the weekend!

Hope everyone's woken up feeling motivated despite the weather (rainy here in Kent)!!

Well done Herewego!!! Thats a fab start - its a proper buzz isnt it? The first week is the hardest so now you can look forward to weight losses galore - you're going to look and feel fab!!!!! It won't be long until the bars and mousse are yours so hang on in there!
I've got my week 3 weigh in later today so fingers crossed!!! xxx

Good Luck for your weigh in Wannabelovely!! I'm sure you'll do great!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Well done to you that is a fantastic loss. It really is an amazing feeling to see the scales move down week by week. Stick at it and you will be at target in no time. I am now entering my 5th week and can honestly say that i no longer feel im dieting, just getting to what i want to be. It doesnt feel like its taking forever now and the positivity definately gets you there quicker than you realise. Well done and good luck for your next weigh in :)

Wow, you are off to a great start, well done and have a fab week thinking about the pounds that will have come off at your next WI

well done

thats great. i had my first wi this week too and got bars...your not missing much i hated the choc one, then my mate explained ur meant to put them in the fridge so may give that a go.

Thats brilliant well done you, hope you like the bars, i keep my to have with my last shake and chop it up and nibble on it all night. You will be there soon keep going xx

Back