1st weigh in!!!!

yummy mummy

Silver Member
:D todays has been my first weigh in and god am i happy i cant believe i have lost a astonishing 12lbs in one week ss'ing and with the help of you peeps i have not eaten a chicken salad and had a soup instead so thank you so much, hope everyone else is doing good x x x

whooppeee!!! HaPpY DaNcInG for you!!!!!!!!!!

thats a fantastic start and in another week you will be stone down already!!

really happy for you hon!!:)

Lou XX

oh my god!!! thats fantastic..well done, you must be so pleased with yourself..:) is it the first time you have done this diet? how much do you want to lose? I am on DAY 4 .....

Welldone YM

I knew you could do it! Fantastic result keep it up. It will be soooo worth it.

Dizzy x

Well done yummy mummy!! No need for the chicken salad you just keep it up honey.

xx

thanks, well i tried to start it just before my 21st birthday then i fell ill so i couldntdo it didnt even managed to get 1shake down me but yeah this is the first proper time. ive got just over 2 stone to go but if i lose more that a bonus im gonna see hoe i feel when i get there, the last time i was at that weight was when i done SW got down to my perfect weight then fell pregnant, typical but im on the right track to get there again

this week has been so hard but i want it so bad so i know i can do it, im not ever hungry just want to eat. its my own faultfor not taking food seriously if i did i wouldnt be in this position now

god yeah, im all raring and ready to go forthe week ahead

well done yummy mummy thats a great start!
gives you a great push for next week!
nat xx

Oooh! 12lbs well done!!

I'm on day 4, if I can lose 12lbs this week I'll be very very happy indeed!!

Hi Yummy Mummy,

Congratulations on your 12lbs. weight loss, this is brill motivation for the week ahead.:D

Well done:clap:

Love Mini xxx

Well done YM :)

Back