1st weighin tomorrow

Jot

jo'stime
Hi all

well it my first weigh in tomorrow and i have ss'd all week apart from a tiny protein meal at my brother's little boys party. kind of scary had my visit from the totm today, bad timing i will be in full belly bloat tomorrow.

Quite a few messages about hunger today, and i feel the same just gave my cat a tin of tuna, when i opened it, core blimey i could of scoffed the lot.

On the up side my house is clean and shiny, ironing done time on my hands and now i'm on here talking to you lovely lot.

Who else is ssing this week?

Good luck for tomorrow Jot :D and if TOTM means a few extra pounds showing this week that you thought should have gone, don't forget that they'll be off next week :D

I am AAM this week (so good to chew, lol!) but back on regular SS on Wednesday.

Hiya Jot,
Remember me?? I started my ss'ing the day before you and got weighed for the first time today. I lost an amazing 7lbs so I'm dead chuffed:D!
I was really nervous yesterday about getting weighed but I had nothing to worry about. Just remember that if it's TOTM this week and you don't lose quite as much as you hoped it will just be delayed until next week. You might end up losing more in your second week than you do this week!
Good luck tomorrow, I'm sure you'll do great:scale:!

Thanks wigglychick, enjoy you aam week you have earned it. did you cheat at all in the ssing weeks ( i wont tell).

Kellymundy,

7lb's well done you mrs, i hope i am around there otherwise i know i will be thinking this is torture for a few pounds but then like you say could be a bit more next week. so are you up for another week of ssing?
have you tried the peanut crunch bars, think i am going to ask my cdc about them tomorrow.

Yep I'm ss'ing for quite some while (other than my aamw) as I've got around 7st to lose in total.
I've not tried any of the bars and have today picked up 3 weeks worth shakes, soups and tetras. I'm going to try to not have any bars until after my aamw so I can use them to ease myself back into ss'ing, if that makes sence to you.
If you're after something to chew rather than just drinking all the time give some of the recipes from one of the stickys a go. I've had some over the last few days and they're actually pretty good.
Have you had just shakes or have you tried the soups to?

Had all chocolate shakes and i have taken the tetra packs to work. i did have a cd chicken and muchroom soup on wednesday and it was alright really but i was freezing and desparate for something hot.

Tomorrow i am going to ask for some more soups, and a couple of bars just for variety really and tetra's for work. just hope i can keep going this week have to keep my thoughts in check, you know the one that say well if i can be this dedicated why can't i control my food. But i have been controling my food for the last 5 years and look were that got me 14st 12lb's oouch!!
will try some of those recipes.

I found the muffins (banana is really good) and the crisps (with oriental chilli soup) the best out of all the recipes.
I really would recommend giving them a go, just preparing them I find is really good especially if you have someone else near you eating (other half, kids etc) because it distracts you from what they're eating.

yes will definatley try those, yes my kids seem to eating all the time, and hubby brought home a curry for himself last night, god i could have throttled him (hehe) more than usual. but i did not have any even though he left half of his egg fried rice open on the kitchen surface. can you believe it!!!

Hope weigh in goes well , keep us posted

Hope weigh in goes well , keep us posted

Thanks MsJMC, how long have you been doing the cd? Find the weekend a struggle, in the week is not to bad by the time of have sorted the kids out and gone to work. must admit feel abit anxious about the weigh in tomorrow even though my cdc is lovely.

Thanks wigglychick, enjoy you aam week you have earned it. did you cheat at all in the ssing weeks ( i wont tell).

Thanks Jot :D I've not cheated at all - although there have been days when I have really, really wanted to eat...especially if we go out, I seem to associate going out with having something nice to eat (the cinema was quite hard, I usually have a Starbucks cappuccino and a cake :eek: but stuck with my bottle of water).

I have sniffed at plenty of yummy smelling food along the way though :rotflmao:

Thanks Jot :D I've not cheated at all - although there have been days when I have really, really wanted to eat...especially if we go out, I seem to associate going out with having something nice to eat (the cinema was quite hard, I usually have a Starbucks cappuccino and a cake :eek: but stuck with my bottle of water).

I have sniffed at plenty of yummy smelling food along the way though :rotflmao:

Hi wigglychick,

i bet the cinema is hard, i love popcorn, suppose you could always take a chopped up cd bar to munch on. you have done so well 21 lb you must be really pleased with yourself.
i am having one of those days today but have managed to ss 100%
Its a good job for minmins and all you lovely people out there, it sure it a big distraction for me and time passes quickly.

Thanks Jot :D there are days when it's a relief to go upstairs, get into bed and go to sleep! (the cinema day was one of those, lol!)

Hi Jot
I started to try Cd again last week , but i had an upset stomach bug , still not right . I'm going to waite and see what happens and might try and pick it up again very soon !
Weekends i guess if nothings planned then it can be long . weather is changing now and maybe you can get walking . I joined the National Trust this year and will be just sundays i will go out , think you have to have a plan . Will watch out for your post Jot . i'm sure you will do well !

Back