1st weign in!!!!!!!!!!

BIGMAMA

HI ALL, JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT I HAD MY FIRST WEIGH IN. I HAVE LOST 13LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANNOT BELIEVE IT. I AM STILL NOT FEELING WELL AND HAVE TAKEN THE DAY OFF WORK BUT THIS HAS MADE MY DAY!!! SO UP FOR IT NOW BRING ON WEEK 2, I KNOW MY WEIGHT WILL SLOW DOWN AND I HAVE A LOT TO LOSE BUT AT LEAST IT IS GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. I HAVE SET MY SELF A MINI GOAL OF LOSING THREE STONE AND I AM CURRENTLY 15 STONE 7 POUNDS SO A BIT OF WAY TO GO! BUT 2 STONE AND ONE POUND SEEM REALISTIC TO ME NOW WAS SCARED OF COMMITING TO GOAL BUT NOW I HAVE AND WILL MAKE SURE I DO IT.:):D:D:D:D:D:D:eek:

:eek:Told ya so, told ya so, told ya so:D:D:D Well done you thats brilliant bet you keep at it:p

Woo Hoo - Fab Job! Well Done - Bring On Week 2! X

See!!! You can do it and you are!!! I'm so proud of you keep it going ok you deserve it!!!!

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

well done you :) what a great loss

h x

i just had a look at your blog donna and just to say that were all here to offer you support if and when you need it

h x

Wow that is fantastic keep up the good work and well done xxx

u guys are fantastic!! i honestly can sau i probably would have given up on day 2 if it had not been for you guys, thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE LOST 13LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANNOT BELIEVE IT

Fantastic weight loss!!!

Well done:happy096:

Hope you are feeling better soon:gen126:

Well done, Big Mama. Your three stone will drop off and quickly too. Way to go!!

Wow thats fantastic!!! Well done.

You go girl!!!!

Thats fantastic well done. :talk017:​

I have just got through day 3 and was feeling a little low but your news has given me a real boost. Thanks :hug99:

Thats fab Bigmamma :party0011: It was my first weigh in today toooooo and I lost 12 + 1/2 llbs and like you I would have given up to, if it wasn't for the support/advice given on here :talk017:

Back