1st WI

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by simont, 30 June 2010 Social URL.

1. simont

simont Member

Start Weight:
    22st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.06%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi every one i had my first WI yesterday lost 13lbs but i Had to go out for a family meal and had a chicken salad what will it do to me? i am back on the coach now and i am going to do it. i am in the TA and this year they have asked me to do a four week annual camp do you think i should continue using LT while doing this or what during this i will be very active and i could loose a very large amount of weight what do people think??? comments......:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mjt123

mjt123 Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.76%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done :D id carry on as after a couple of weeks on it you dont feel hungry at all. just think how much you could lose over thoses 4 weeks with the excersise too. good luck with what ever you decide :D

4. lauradon77

lauradon77 Member

Start Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.5lb(24.84%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    wow, well done on losing 13lb!!

I would have a chat with your pharmacist and see what they suggest with regard to the TA, maybe the maintainance formula for a few weeks or something like that! not sure that the chicken salad would do anything major apart from take you out of ketosis and the hardest part is getting into that!!

Good look and I hope your loss's continue xx

5. happyhippo

happyhippo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    well done on your loss thats brillaint :)

6. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done on your 13lbs loss. Have a chat with your pharmacist about the 4 weeks exercise, best to be on the safe side.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.