1st WI

satty

I really don't look or feel any different, so was worried when I was goin to step on the scales but was amazed when I stood on the scales and saw that I have lost 11lbs, I have been told that the first week is the week where you loose the most, Hopefully I will be losing close to this next week, I am so glad I havent cheated and hopefully it has spured me on not to cheat this coming week!
:D woohoo!!

I really don't look or feel any different, so was worried when I was goin to step on the scales but was amazed when I stood on the scales and saw that I have lost 11lbs, I have been told that the first week is the week where you loose the most, Hopefully I will be losing close to this next week, I am so glad I havent cheated and hopefully it has spured me on not to cheat this coming week!
:D woohoo!!

Well done Satty, thats an amazing loss! Almost a stone. Congrats xx

11lb well done you. Now you know its so worth it, good effort!

Well done thats brilliant.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost

THat's fantastic - well done - I'll be delighted if I lose half that my first week!

Well done Satty, that's a great first week loss, well done.

x

:happy096: 11lbs thats fantastic well done bring on week 2! x :D

Great loss ! :D

Thats fab hun...keeps you goin for wk 2 dunnit!!!!!!! Well done x

well done hun, great loss :D

well done hun great loss. it makes you feel great when they tell you the amount. keep it up

How did you manage to not weigh yourself for the full week, I am managing the will power to stay on the diet, but not to not weigh myself every day. I know I'm not meant to ...

great loss satty, roll on next week

Back