1st WK on CS - How to make an Omlette?

Whisper

Hey Guys,

I have been hovering around this forum for a while now so thought I would get stuck in and post.

I need advice re meal, I have been having the chicken/beef salad veg for evening meal. However tonight I fancy an omlette.

The thing is do you continue to make the omlette with MILK? or do you use water?

I am going to use 2 eggs, bacon, mushroom cheese etc. If you have made a great omlette on CS I would love to know more. :)

BTY - I have found the milkshakes great, and in a way sort out my sweet craving. I find myself gagging for the shake by lunch. lol

I sometimes feel slightly sick or my stomach feels like its moving around when I have the lunch shake. It is no a hunger pain, just a pulling pain. :confused:

I have managed to lose 4lbs so far with my first weigh in due on Sat 14th, so hoping for a little bit more by then. I dont have alot to lose. About 2 stone. I just cant help but weigh myself every morning! lol All I think about is the weight I am going to lose! I need to get a grip! lol:8855:

Anyways any advice re the omlette would be great! XX

i make mine with water and they taste just the same you can cook it in a little butter has it has little carb,

Hi and welcome! I've had a couple of omlettes and I have to say I used semi-skimmed milk, just a big dash in the 2 eggs but you could also used skimmed (which is pretty much white water anyway!).

The shakes are nice and so easy to mix, you sound as though you're doing great during week one - well done and good luck xx

I use a splash of semi skimmed milk too.. but cook it in the juice from chopped bacon (and a bit of red onion usually) add a bit of grated cheese and finish under the grill to cook the top side of it..

very nice with some salad, and filling :)

Back