1stone 8 in 3 months... Is it possible?

Supergirl1980

Silver Member
I was hoping to get to target by my birthday at the end of January, though I seem to be on a ridiculously scenic route at the moment as I am getting towards where I want to be and am starting to like how I look. I am finding it difficult to stick to plan and wonder whether I am being too optimistic in thinking I could lose 1.5stone in 3 months.

Is it possible, or am I setting myself up for disappointment?

Its more than possible if you keep at it and stick to plan. A lady at class tonight reached 1 1/2 stone off - in 6 weeks. So more than do able if you dont deviate good luck

It's definitely possible, to help you could cut your syns down each week, such as only having about 5 a day and boost the exercise you do, good luck! x

You can easily do this, get plenty of exercise in on top of sticking to plan. and as already been said try reducing your syns to 5 a day.

If you believe you can do it, you can :)

Very do able. I've lost 21.5lbs in 10 weeks. I just stick to plan & make the most of my syns. I find if I can have my syns on things that I like it keeps me in track. I also keep away from foods that I know I would struggle to just have just a little of (ie Chocolate!)
Good luck with your goal hun.
CJxxx

Well actually for me anyway I don't believe it would be possible. Just depends how slow your loses are in general, for me I could stick to plan 100%, eat scan bran, do a success express week etc and I would lose at most 5lbs in a month. So if you're someone like me who only loses 1/2-1 1/2 lbs a week then it probably wouldn't be possible.

My losses are really varied, anything from 0.5 to 3lbs, though recently nearer 1.5lbs a a week. I've worked out that it would take me 13 weeks at 1.5lbs to do it, which would just get to my birthday. I suppose it depends on how dedicated I am and how much I am determined over Christmas. I would hate to cut my syns down too much, though could definitely up my superfree to save on calories.

I really want to reach target, if only to stick two fingers up at the nasty bully in my group who has been spreading it round with no evidence at all, that I am only losing weight so quickly because I am on slimming pills. Which I'm not. SW just works.

My losses are really varied, anything from 0.5 to 3lbs, though recently nearer 1.5lbs a a week. I've worked out that it would take me 13 weeks at 1.5lbs to do it, which would just get to my birthday. I suppose it depends on how dedicated I am and how much I am determined over Christmas. I would hate to cut my syns down too much, though could definitely up my superfree to save on calories.

I really want to reach target, if only to stick two fingers up at the nasty bully in my group who has been spreading it round with no evidence at all, that I am only losing weight so quickly because I am on slimming pills. Which I'm not. SW just works.

I wondered what all that was about, don't let evil nasty people detract from your weight loss because you have done fantastic!! :superwoman:

Wow just why would someone even suggest it?? does she even know you? I would confront her deffo she cant be spreading stuff like that the silly mare

She's left the group now- there was just some parting *****iness on our group Facebook. She didn't have the nerve to say it to my face. I've spoken to my consultant and she knows it is just bullocks. The woman is question has been 'off' with me for a while, I simply assumed it was because I took over her role on the social team when she disappeared from group for a few months. That, and perhaps jealousy that I was losing so well and she never stuck to plan so rarely lost at all. I didn't realise that it she was quite so vile though and 'couldn't stand my smug face when getting praise and awards that aren't deserved'. I was devastated when I saw the accusations and would hate to think that there are other members of my group that think the same. Though, given how popular this woman was, I am sure there are a few that do.

Anything is possible if you put your mind to it :) If you have a goal then it is even better!!

I have lost 34 lbs in just 5 weeks. I am a big girl mind you, but the only reason I lose it is through sheer determination and wanting to reach my goal of 4 stone by Xmas, which I set 5 weeks bk xx

I think it depends on lots of factors. When I was in the 20 plus stones it fell off. Now I'm near a healthy weight it is going SO s-l-o-w-l-y !!But it is going. Slow used to be a trigger to give up and dive inthe choccy tin but no more. Slow and steady and something I can live with for life ids suiting me much better. I think I have at last taken the pressure off myself ( re losing quickly) if You see what I mean.

Mne is defiantly going more slowly now, too. I suppose I shall just have to keep plodding on and not be disheartened if it doesn't happen by the end of January. As long as I am substantially closere than I am now I shall be pleased!

Oh my gosh, what a horrible thing to say.....jealousy can be a nasty trait. Keep going girl!!!

I would love to lose the same amount maybe even a little more by the same time too as I'm off to New York. I just think as long as you believe in yourself and stick to plan it's certainly possible!! good luck!! x

Back