1stone by 2012!!

belle2011

Started slimming world from home on wednesday so today is day 5 and its definatly getting easier!

Before slimming world I would easily eat 2 chocolate bars per day and a packet of crisp, plus eat rubbish all day long, have no breakfast and no fruit!

I *only* have 1 stone to lose, my bmi is 24.4 but it feels like my goal is forever and a day away!

Im going to try and post my diet diary on here every night to keep track!!

Today!

Breakfast - fat free fromage frais with melon & a large glass of sugar free squash.

Snack - 25g of tiger baguette with a scraping of butter 4.5 syns & 2 soft mints 2 syns

Lunch - Jacket Potato with beans & salad

Snack - Melon, strawberries & an apple.

Tea - Slow roasted lamb with roast potatos (done with fry light) - some red wine is going in with this so going to allow the rest of my syns for today on tea untill I manage to find out what else he has put in the recipe!

Snack - Fruit with muller light.

Cup of tea & 2 alpen lights (HEA and HEB)

Hope this is ok!

Monday 10th October

Salmon, Scrambelled egg Beans

Snack - fruit

Lunch - ham omlette with salad (made with half of HEA milk allowance)

Tea - Chicken breast stuffed with 3 extra light laughing cow (half of HEA) wrapped in 3 parma ham slices (1.5 syns) with salad.

Fruit and muller light for pudding

Cadburys light choc mousse 3syns

1hour 10 min at the gym & lots of water

Tuesday 11th October

Breakfast - Fruit & Yoghurt, 1 Aplen light bar (HEB)

Lunch - Ham salad, fruit, 1 Alpen light bar (HEB)

Snack - Apple

Tea- Chicken, Boiled potatoes, peas carrots & broccoli.

Yoghurt for pudding.

45minutes on exercise bike.

** On day 1 or 2 of the plan, I ate a whole bag of cheese balls for 30 syns, then had another 30 on Friday night so I am trying to claw back some syns spent, hence the low syn days!**

Back