2.53 am and i cant sleep!

Mine is due to pain - I have recently had a steroid injection into my knee and the pain is quite bad - and I took painkillers earlier so now have a rebound headache

its times like this I could go raid the larder - but that would involve walking to the kitchen which would hurt :):)

its johnson up day down day diet
its a plan that allows you to diet half the time
he has a website
yo have restricted cals on alternate days called down days
they are very resticted about 500 cals a day but on the up days you can eat what you like
I tried to combine it with slimming world - and it worked but I got a series of headaches and stopped
think I will start it again as from this week
can easily do a down day today (monday)

ah! i know what that is now lol me being dumb!!!

knowing me id be starving on the down day and not hungry on the up day lol

I found it much easier than I thought I would
I had nothing until dinner time - if I did need something it would be strawberries or raw veg
but I did find it quite easy

I am off to bed again now the pain killers seem to be kicking in (famous last words) :):)
if you can sleep well

It's 3.30pm here .... and I could quite easily go to sleep. It's the heat, I need an afternoon siesta :p

It's 3.30pm here .... and I could quite easily go to sleep. It's the heat, I need an afternoon siesta :p

talk about rubbing it in :cry: :D:D

Im waiting for 7am to turn up so I can get home & hit the hay (on nights :cry:)

Well I did go back to bed and sat up with a drink - finally fell asleep and in what seemed no time at all DH was waking me up saying he was leaving for work - he did bring me a cuppa
I have the docs today - hoping to change my pain management routine
will be glad when today is over as I am now so tired :):)

hope those that needed it eventually got some sleep

I woke at 20 past 4, and managed to get off again around 7. I think I've lost the recipe for sleep!

dont know what happened but thank goodness I managed to sleep right through
I think the pain is less :):)

Back